heading to Berlin this week
these pics are from my last trip back in October
when we were there shooting a music video
strangers seemed compelled to come up to me in the street
to stroke my Story of Lola autumn leaves coat...
now Spring is here I'm hoping I won't need it this time
|Tattoo Bunny Mug - The perfect vessel for your fave hot drink this Easter ☺|
Bunny Lovelies -1. Bunny Sneakers by Minna Parikka, 2. Bunny Hat by Eugenia Kim, 3. Dotty Bunny Hairband by Hillier, 4. White Rabbit Ring by Nach Bijoux, 5. Rabbit Notebook by Peter Jensen X Fashionary, 6. Hop To It Sandals by Charlotte Olympia
golden daffodils, lighter evenings, chocolate for breakfast on Easter morning...
spring is finally here!
❤ Win a limited edition Pug Love cushion cover ❤
All you need to do is:
1. Like my Facebook page
2. Like this post (& share if you want)
3. Leave a comment under the post to let me know you're entering
Both UK and international entries welcome. In my last giveaway, lovely Bri from Connecticut won a gift-wrapped pug decoration just in time for Christmas. I can't wait to make another follower smile! ☺
To enter, be sure to follow the 3 steps above. Giveaway closes at midnight on 13th Feb. Winner will be chosen at random on Valentine's Day (Feb 14th 2015) and announced via Twitter, Facebook and Blog. This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
November Giveaway...We have a winner!!
Entry Number 24 - Bri Turner
Selected using a random number generator.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered! If you didn't win don't fret as I'll be doing another fantastic giveaway very very soon!
Welcome to my first ever giveaway!
Want to win one of my rather magnificent best-selling Christmas ornaments? Of course you do!
To enter simply:
- Like my Facebook page
- Sign up to my newsletter
- Leave a message here or on Facebook letting me know which ornament you'd like (Girl Pug, Boy Pug, Tattoo Pug, Tattoo Chihuahua or Tattoo Cat)
- The 3 steps above must be followed
- Both UK and International entries welcome :)
- Entries must be in by midnight on 30th November 2014
- Winner will be chosen at random on 1st December and announced via Twitter, Facebook, Blog and personal email
Each adorable ornament is designed by me and made right here in the UK using eco-friendly birch plywood. You can check out the whole collection here!
• Giveaway Now Closed •